Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Application = finished

The deadline for the Global Student Teaching application is tomorrow. I've got my package all put together, and I've double/triple/quadruple-checked it to make sure that is complete. So here's to hoping that I'll turn it in without any trouble tomorrow, and those nice folks at GST will find me a placement somewhere in New Zealand!

And now, to remind myself how to post pictures on here, I will attempt to post a picture of me that I took this afternoon on campus:






I look like I'm bitter about the snow, but I think it was just that I was squinting at the sun, or the cold, or whatever it was outside this afternoon that made me look unimpressed.

Adios!

- Lauren

2 comments:

D said...

my camera batteries are dead! Nooooo! Oh well, there's a few more pics there for you to love. It's f-ing cold out. When do you come in for xmas? I got your msg too late to get together last time, so this time for sure!

D said...

ew, that is early! We're in Peg until the 29th when we head to Regina, LeRoy and Saskatoon... should be a gong show. Anyways, give me a call! Did you enjoy the Cami Remix?