Sunday, January 28, 2007

Changes

Life is changing rapidly. All good things, mind you, but change nonetheless. Justin and I broke up after nearly 3 years together, I leave for Austria and the Czech Republic in a week and a half, and I just found out that my application for international internship has been approved! So who knows, maybe I really will be in New Zealand in less than 6 months!

I'm excited to start a new chapter in my life.

- Lauren

2 comments:

StewNWT said...

Hey Lauren - congratulations on the International Student application!! I'm really happy for you that that went through. Stew

Anonymous said...

Lauren, believe me, it's all for the best. I know very personally that break ups are intense and hard, but look at how much you have to look forward to! You'll be half way around the world in less than a week and the other half way around the world in less than a year! Maybe you'll get the travel bug so bad you'll decide to teach English in some random country for a year or end up living there, or become a total free spirit and just wonder the globe. Just be sure to keep an open mind and let your desires take you wherever they intend because look at how much can happen in a year.
(Cue "Seasons of Love")
- Karen