Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The countdown is ON!

14 days and counting! Fiona and Sam, Hutt Valley High School... the Canadian is coming your way in only 2 weeks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long are you staying over there again?

kiwilauren said...

Hey, is this Brittany Eubank from IMC? I'll be there for 4 months. Yay!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey,
yep it sure is! That's a long time!! I've always wanted to go there! My summer is goin...well ok I guess...I've been working and hanging out with friends...only have time after 7 p.m.!!My mom is getting married in two weeks...big yay! I am also going to Alabama.. August 6-17...my sister and I will be flying down ther and we plan to go to 6 flags, and Kentucky...old friends! We had to push our days back cuz my sister is getting her senior pictures taken sometime in the first week of August, and when we get back we'll probably go to school, then another summer with IMC!! I am so excited for next year! Anywayz I better get back to cleaning up this place!Hope you have a great summer!
Lotz of love!!
~*Brittany Dawn Eubank*~

Anonymous said...

ooh ya, check out my pics on facebook, of IMC!