Ok, UNREAL. The biggest thrill of my life. Beats the crap out of jumping out of a plane at 15,000 feet, even. I was terrified for I'm sure at least 30 minutes before I even jumped. I was pacing around and figuratively bouncing off the walls of the jump pod. I wasn't the only one though - there were quite a few people out there with me who were completely paralyzed with fear as well. There was a whole lot of nervous laughter out there as well, but without fail, every time somebody would come back up from their jump, they'd be all smiles (and nervous/exhiliarated giggles). SO AMAZING! I had to pull my foot release cord 3 times before it worked, but was glad that I was able to turn myself upright, as at least 3 or 4 people before me ended up coming back up upside down.
Alright, so the moment you've all been waiting for...... watch me bungy jump here! (Turn up your speakers for full screaming effect)
And now, just out of curiosity, in a word or two, how did you feel watching that? Impressions? Comment away! I want to know how that was for you viewers at home! I remember watching my first Nevis bungy video (posted by my friend Maddie on her facebook profile) and I literally felt weak in the legs just sitting at my computer. :op
I DID THE FREAKING NEVIS!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
How did I feel watching it? It was fantastic!! (knowing it was over and not having to check your blog every few minutes for about 3 hours!) But actually, it was awesome.
P.S. I can't really comment on how scary it would have been for you as I found the "Teacup" ride at Disneyworld all I could handle...wait a minute...I didn't handle it at all...I got sick. Guess this must be Dad's DNA at work here.
Unbelievable LBB. I can't wait to get the long version of what that must have been like. The highest I've ever jumped from was into a lake from a cliff that was about 15 meters above the water, so I'm not sure it was my DNA that sent you over the edge on this one. You've got to pass along whatever it is to the future generations without my help - long version of telling you you're a genetic mutant (but I mean that in the good sense....)
Hi there. Just showed Marilyn and she said she would have spent that amount of money NOT to have bungy-jumped - ha ha. (plus, added a tip)
Post a Comment