Modeling the Haugland/Solberg dorm sign with Nancy and Kelsey
Hanging out on the boat at Lake Metigoshe with Hannah (and Dan, who was driving the boat) on my day off - July 4th
Tim, Ginger, and Christine attacking each other after playing their trio at the staff recital
African drumming ensemble "Batuque" from Winnipeg - Festival of the Arts
Hanging out with Kendall
Teresa and I perfecting the cheesy pose
Ginger and me - Deans in green!
Cory and I are excited to be drinking fabulous Canadian iced capps on our day off!
Teresa, Cory, and me at Student Talent Night
And yes, I was sad to leave Ginger. I miss her already!
So there's the brief update. I had an amazing month at IMC, and I met lots of new friends and caught up with lots of old ones. All in all, it was totally worth it. Now I'm onto my next adventure.
Speaking of which, I'm going to go call Fiona and Sam right now - it's 7:30am in New Zealand and I bet they're up getting ready for work. Cheerio then!
Speaking of which, I'm going to go call Fiona and Sam right now - it's 7:30am in New Zealand and I bet they're up getting ready for work. Cheerio then!
4 comments:
Hi Lauren
Best wishes for a safe trip. I know Fiona and Sam can't wait to meet you. Hopefully you'll get down our way too.
Cheers, Carol
By the way, bring a swimsuit. One of our friends has a spa pool! :)
Hi Lauren (looking over my shoulder)...how am I doing so far learning how to leave you a comment on your blog?
Just 6 hours left til we take you to the airport at 3:00 a.m....to sleep or not to sleep!?
I can hardly wait for you to leave so you and I can stop packing! Kidding aside, I will miss you but am excited for your adventure to begin and can't wait til you are safely with Fiona and Sam in NZ - love mom
Heya Lauren! Can't wait to see you in Wellington, and apparently, neither can the GIGANTIC RAIN CLOUDS waiting to greet you. ;-) See you soon, and in the meantime, stay dry, k? ^_^
Post a Comment