Ladies and gentlemen, today was my last official day as an employee of the International Music Camp, summer 2007. I plan to come back next summer, but for now I'm finished and will soon be moving (quite literally) onto bigger and better things! I leave for New Zealand in about 3 1/2 days, which absolutely blows my mind - from the initial idea in October, the application in December, the approval from U of S in January, the acceptance in February, the placement in March, to all the planning through April and May, I am finally almost ready to head out on my kiwi adventure. Amazing!!!!
- Lauren
2 comments:
Hey Lauren,
Congratz! You'll have to leave me a comment on my facebook! Please! I hope you enjoy New Zealand, I know you'll be great cuz you can help in so many ways cuz you have the patience and the understanding of other that helps us figure stuff out! I gotta go to back to work now! Hopefully I'll see a comment pop up sometime...the pics a ALL up FINALLY! Anyway I gotta go, Talk to ya later!
~*Brittany Bug*~
Wow!! You're nearly here! :)
I suppose I should get the important info off you, like the flight number and arrival time, perhaps?
Just realised we were all set to meet you at the airport but have no idea of the actual time!!
See you in a few days :)
Post a Comment